On June 13, the former head of Odesa Regional State Administration Mikheil Saakashvili announced his party’s “Movement of New Forces” top 10 candidates for parliamentary elections.
1. Mikheil Saakashvili
2. Former Deputy Prosecutor General of Ukraine David Sakvarelidze
3. Former MP Oles Doniy
4. Chess two-time champion of Europe Natalia Zhukova
5. Ukraine’s former Minister of Economy Volodymyr Lanovyi
6. Wife of Michel Terestchenko, the mayor of Hlukhiv in Sumy Oblast, Olena Terestchenko
7. Deputy of the Kharkiv Oblast Council Dmytro Bulakh
8. Former head of the financial control department of the National Agency on Corruption Prevention Hanna Solomatina
9. Activist Oleg Mykhailyk
10. Member of the board at the Kharkiv Anti-Corruption Center Ihor Cherniak
As “Apostrophe” reported earlier, Poroshenko’s “European Solidarity” presented its top-50 candidates for the parliament.